AgPlus is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
- We will be transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with it
- If you tell us you don’t want to receive information we will stop sending them.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it safe.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information
If you have further questions please get in touch by writing to AgPlus Diagnostics Limited, The Exchange, Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1LQ.
Controller of Personal Information
What do we mean by Personal Information
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name, role, address and contact details. We may collect information with regards your business such as goals and objectives, financial status etc. This information can be collected in meetings, telephone calls, via emails or web form submissions. When does the policy apply?
How we keep your personal information secure?
We take great care to protect the personal information you provide to us. Please read on to find out more.
What do we use your personal information for?
The main purposes for which we use your personal information are:
- To deliver the services that you have asked for related to our contractual agreements.
- To send you regular updates of data relating to our services.
- To improve our products and services
- To send you information on company updates or marketing materials relating to the services we provide.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may also use your Personal Data in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data other than, where we have not had any prior relationship with you and you have not opted out of such marketing, in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by unsubscribing to that email or text.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your Personal Data, and which of the lawful bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need additional details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your Personal Data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.